xSquid3997's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by xSquid, Jan 13, 2020.

1. xSquid

xSquid New Member

1) Minecraft username: xSquid
    2) Discord username: xSquid#8907
    3) Timezone / Country: MST United States
    4) Age:14
    5) What languages do you know: English and part spanish
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 2-4hrs
    Tuesday: 3-4hrs
    Wednesday: 5-6hrs
    Thursday: 4-5hrs
    Friday: 5-6hrs
    Saturday: 6-8hrs
    Sunday: 5-8hrs
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: 9hrs 31min and still expanding!
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: Yes, I do have previous experience being a helper/staff member. I staffed on my own server that got about 100-150 players online at a time, I was helper on skycade.net but I no longer staff for any of these anymore because I wanted to come to this server and help out the community.
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? I know how to handle being a staff member, I am also very mature when it comes to serious situations. I have experience of being in tough situations to handle and I know how to handle them right. I know the guidelines and expectations to this server and I hope I can make it a better place with my impact.
    10) Anything else we should know: I know what to do whilst being pressured into doing things that I don't want to do, I will not listen to any bad advice from other players and treat every single player with respect, I am looking forward to becoming a staff on theMcZone, I am decently good at building and would also take that spot if possible, but my main priority is helper.
    Thanks for taking your time into reading my application!
    -xSquid

#1 xSquid, Jan 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  2. xSquid

xSquid New Member

RESPOND TO THIS PLS IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS