Tylorgan's Helper Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tylorgan, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Tylorgan

Tylorgan New Member

1) Minecraft username: Tylorgan
    2) Discord username: Tylorgan#3954
    3) Timezone / Country: Greenwich Mean Time(GMT)/England
    4) Age: 15
    5) What languages do you know: I am fluent in English although I am currently not fluent in any other languages. I do know a few terms in languages such as Spanish and French and a little German. This will enhance my ability to help the community and the other people on the server.
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 5:30PM(GMT)-11:00PM(GMT)
    Tuesday: 5:30PM(GMT)-11:00PM(GMT)
    Wednesday: 5:30PM(GMT)-11:00PM(GMT)
    Thursday: 5:30PM(GMT)-11:00PM(GMT)
    Friday: 5:30PM(GMT)-12:00AM(GMT)
    Saturday: 9:00AM(GMT)-12:00AM(GMT)
    Sunday: 9:00AM(GMT)-12:00AM(GMT)
    Although these times can alter depending on whether it is the school holidays or whether I have plans or not. If its the school holidays I will be able to play the same amount of time that I can on weekends. Maybe even more because I could wake up earlier than 9:00AM etc. Also I captain the boys football team at my school and that may mean sometimes we have matches which will not make me able to log on at 5:30PM(GMT).
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out): At the time of writing this, my playtime is currently 1 day 0 hours and 3 minutes.
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I had been staff member on an HCF server roughly around the size of this one but a little bit smaller called ColourPVP. The owner was SharpnessVIIII. It was a lot of fun being staff on the server. I really just enjoyed having the ability to better everyone elses time on the server easier because I have staff and it's just easier when you stand out more. On that server I started as 'ChatMod' and i progressed to 'Admin' after a few months. I would spend so much time on there doing anything to help better the community and overall away from the staff side of things the server was just fun to play on anyway. As I was saying, I progressed to Admin so I do have some experience going up at higher ranks in the staff system but me being Admin wasn't recently and therefore I will not remember every single thing but my main goal is to help people.
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else?: I feel like i should be chosen as a Helper because I have skills and traits which enhance my ability to be a in definition 'Good' Helper. A Helpers job is to help the community in anyway they can and I believe I could do a great job at this. This is why: I feel like a trait all staff members should have is the ability to stop what you are doing(even if its an activity you enjoy)and to help a player and to help the community in need. I know that if i were to be accepted I could bring that to the staff team and even if unfortunately I am not accepted I will still bring this to the server regardless. On top of that I feel like I have Leadership skills (due to being football captain) am a Hard Working, Dedicated individual who isn't going to give up at the first sign of trouble and will keep going to the end. Overall I feel like I bring something else to the staff team that others will not and that's the ability to just stop what you're doing, even if you aren't required to do so, and to help someone out. This is why I hope I get accepted and this is why I would like to be a Helper and apart of the staff team.
    10) Anything else we should know: I captain for the boys football team at my school and depending on how well we do in tournaments I may have games which overlap on my 5:30PM(GMT) time which i said I could log in on. If i know of things in advance I will let you know as soon as possible. I also get the bus home which could mean i may get back later and which will in turn make me not be able to log on at 5:30PM(GMT).
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to hear from you soon!

#1 Tylorgan, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  2. Tylorgan

Tylorgan New Member

I recently edited the post to update the playtime sine it has increased since original posting of this application:)

3. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

-1 Few past experiences.

4. Tylorgan

Tylorgan New Member

Thanks for the feedback! I understand.

5. Lit_Tomato

Lit_Tomato New Member

You dont need past experience.

6. Tylorgan

Tylorgan New Member

Thank you! I have to start somewhere and i do enjoy helping out on the server. Hopefully it is good enough:)

FastFruit likes this.