TheGamer2020's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Caleb, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Caleb

Caleb New Member

I thank you for taking the time to read this message and i don't want to take time out of your day if im not qualified for the role so I just want to say Thank You
    1) Minecraft username:TheGamer2020
    2) Discord username:The dude
    3) Timezone / Country Denver/United States
    4) Age:25
    5) What languages do you know:English
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday:9-5
    Tuesday:9-5
    Wednesday:9-5
    Thursday:9-5
    Friday:9-5
    Saturday:1 or 2 hours
    Sunday:1 or 2 hours
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: ok I don't have 5 hr my friend recommended me the server because i was looking for a SB server and when i saw how nice everyone was I just wanted to take part so i hope this doesn't mean no but if it does it does
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:yes the sever is int out now but i was a admin and we got 100 players a day
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? Well as i said i was a admin and I am a fast learner I am good at Multi tasking and just hope you do
    10) Anything else we should know:yes You have an amazing server and i would love to become any part of staff on it