The rise and fall of McZone.

Discussion in 'General' started by Naviwinn, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Naviwinn

Naviwinn New Member

Mczone used to average around 10-15 players, and that was respectable. The small yet fun competition led to active players, such as me. But this all ended, when Kozwit, a helper on the server, made a server called CloudCraft. This server was a skyblock server, (Towny is added later on but then whitelisted due to no players) and a fun one, if I may add. This server brought all of the last 10 or so active players from mczone to CloudCraft. I did join, but still kept active on McZone with @Lucy_BD for a while. Eventually, I stopped being active and went to CloudCraft. So really it was only Lucy_BD who was active.

Other reasons that led to McZone's downfall were; (I believe)

No active staff

Owner is not active (Plain is on a break)

No Skyblock reset. Skyblock NEEDS A RESET.

And no new content.

One day I went back on and decided to do more research on other McZones, guess what I found? So I found another website of a server called McZone, nothing special? No, this server had the same Logo, and on more research, I found out that they both shared some ranks. (Later on I realize that they had the same faction spawn) From this, I drew the conclusion that Plain, (The owner of this server) was going to shut down this McZone and make a new one. But, in the "About Us" section, it says something along the lines of, "A couple years ago a dev illegally stole our files and sold it to another server for an extremely low price of 70$. That McZone keeps on using OUR logo and OUR files. Years ago we decided NOT TO SUE but NOW WE ARE. So from this, I was confused, McZone stolen? I had to go further. Eventually I got in contact with the dev of this server, @MoonSponge and told him about this. What he said was, "Looks like the fake McZone" was it fake? No, which makes McZone look more guilty. I got the dev to get on the other McZone and got them to talk with the owner. I recorded the whole conversation, here is the link;

https://imgur.com/a/j2JB1Ej

The website link: https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=m...=0AQd7LuOnqksJM2gN9M3heLOQeWr3uT7&adlt=strict

It looks like the website closed now, but I was able to grab a pic.

-Naviwinn

can I get my igs back I accidently broke them I had 1300.

Narwin#7560 on Discord if you wish to contact me.

Suggestion: RESET SKYBLOCK

They deleted my old post, so here is the new one.

2. Naviwinn

Naviwinn New Member

Update log:

No updates.

8/3/2020
    No changes.

#2 Naviwinn, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2020