Staff Apply (Mod) IGN:YoungComeUp

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by YoungComeUp, May 19, 2019.

1. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member

1. Your in game name:YoungComeUp
    2. Discord username: DaddyZoid#0663
    3. Age (any age is fine):16
    4. Timezone / Country:United States -Oregon
    5. How long have you been playing on TheMcZone:Im Gonna be truthfully i have been playing for 20 min
    6. How many hours a day can you contribute to TheMcZone? Please list every day Monday -> Sunday:basically i can play 3 to 5 Hours everyday
    7. Do you have any previous experience with being staff on a server:yes i have been a Admin on a Popular server called Jartextnetwork it sometimes get 1,000 Players on and sometimes 500 player
    8. Do you have a donator rank: yes VIP (Free)
    9. Why should we choose you as staff over anyone else:Me i have been the most experience Staff i have helped alot of server back in my staff days and fixing alot of plugins sometime i code and alot of times i do staff patrol and i have gotten a lot of positive feed backs from owners Admin i even got promoted to Developer For Coding stuff not even one negative comment i haven't got
    10. Any other information you think we should know: im Always Family Friendly :) -Positive Vibes Only-

#1 YoungComeUp, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Crqma likes this.
  2. Wet_Tent

Wet_Tent Member

-1 Terrible grammar, didn't follow format, applied for mod instead of helper, and you do not know that you "have been the most experience staff"
    p.s. why do you capitalize 'Staff' but not 'i'???

rizingwarrior5 likes this.
  3. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member

Wet_Tent yes i have been experience staff before on 4 server and i know how to run them really well and btw does grammar really matter because its just only correcting words and people makes mistake i made a mistake and i will learn from that and btw thank you for your reply

4. Wet_Tent

Wet_Tent Member

Yes, grammar does really matter because by not following one of the three only rules to apply you demonstrate that you aren't a good candidate for a helper if the server can't even trust you to follow a simple rule and makes the application very difficult to read which doesn't make it easy for the staff team to make a decision. I never claimed that you were or weren't experienced staff member I just pointed out that there is no way for you to know that you are the most experienced staff member that has applied. On top of not being able to follow the rule on having good grammar in your application, you also failed to follow the other two, you applied for mod which is against the first rule and your application is arguably not unique, I personally think that the application is very bland and likely didn't take much effort. However, I do commend you for responding even if the response is challenging to read.

5. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member

Wet_Tent thank you for you respond i really appreciate it and next time i will do better on the stuff your telling me thank you

- YoungComeUp

6. plaincamron666

Staff Member Owner

Your staff application has been read :)

Your application is good and we're happy that you've taken the time to apply. So, what happens now? This is a general message to say that we are considering you for helper - and hopefully you'll be selected soon.

We're currently monitoring a few things about you:
    • How active you are
    • What times of the day you play
    • How friendly you are
    • How much you help players
    • How welcoming you are to new players
    • How much we believe you can help the server
    To maximise your chances of getting staff, we recommend you do these things as best as you can.

Good Luck!
    - Plain

7. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member

plaincamron666

• How active you are: i can extend me play time to 5 to 8 hours everyday
    • What times of the day you play: i play day time
    • How friendly you are: i help people if they need something
    • How much you help players: A lot i gave 2 people 500K To help them start there island
    • How welcoming you are to new players: i tell them Welcome [Playername] to Themc if you want to reward someone for being kind you can do /reward [Player]
    • How much we believe you can help the server: Actually A lot Because im a coder and a experience staff on 4 different servers maybe i can code plugins for this server

8. Crqma

Crqma New Member

Nice dude! Only problems is that grammar isn’t so well, and you can’t apply for moderator right away. You have to apply for helper and work your way up.

9. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member

Crqma ik but i feel like i can help more with this server because i can do so many things to approve this even more and ik my grammar isn't good but we all make mistake am i right or am i wrong next time i will do better thanks for telling me

-YoungComeUp