Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MiniFanFan, Feb 9, 2020.

1. MiniFanFan

MiniFanFan New Member

1) Minecraft username: MiniFanFan

2) Discord username: ~Miniature#0082

3) Timezone / Country Est/Usa

4) Age: 17

5) What languages do you know: English

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 7-10Hours
    Tuesday: 7-10Hours
    Wednesday: 7-10Hours
    Thursday: 7-10Hours
    Friday: 7-10Hours
    Saturday: 7-10Hours
    Sunday: 7-10Hours

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:
    4days 5hours

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:
    I believe I have a fair bit of experience as a Staff Member. I was a builder and on a server called, Vanquish, I was in charge of building the hole server from ground to where it is now, I monitored the discord and MC skyblock server keeping an eye out for any rule breakers. Vanquish had a player base of around 25 players. Another server I was staff on would be, The Cosmic Network, A player base of 10 small fun server still trying to start up, I am a builder on there and helper, I help keep the server together and running and am in charge of setting up the weekly staff meetings. I also run my own skyblock team Called PureFire discord 120members and growing, I was a mod+ on MineSpira also helping them with eco, bug testing, plugins, ect.

9) Why should be choose you over someone else?
    I don't think I'm better then anyone but, I think I can improve the server by stopping the rules breakers and making the server happier and have more people play on it to make it popular and the best server ever. To add on to that I wanna also help the staff team, sometimes staff needs help even if its as simple as testing a new plugin or as big as making spawn I would love to help out in anyway posable.

10) Anything else we should know:
    I take on a very harsh view on any kind of harassment or bullying due to the experiences I have suffered through the past. From these experiences, I have obtained the ability to recognize bullying or harassment should it take place, and will be proficient when dealing with it. If an issue were to arise, I would most likely be online to deal with it. I'm always helpful and quick to respond to any messages that I see, and will always enforce the rules to the best of my abilities.

2. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member

Reason: no proof of evidence you were staff on the server you Mention + add more Details

3. JamHammers

JamHammers New Member

i like this apply

4. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member

Well its my opinion and its your opinion unless if your the forum alt of this account your applying on witch is kinda sus. Joining yesterday and telling someone i like this apply hhhm. or i must be wrong.

#4 YoungComeUp, Feb 10, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  5. JamHammers

JamHammers New Member

MiniFanFan is my friend and I always support my friends and other peoole

6. YoungComeUp

YoungComeUp New Member