Staff Application: Please Read Me!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LazyTofu, Oct 22, 2019.

1. LazyTofu

LazyTofu New Member

1) Minecraft Username: TofuGod (originally LazyTofu/Tofu_Senpai)
    2) Discord username: LofiBeats69#6855
    3) Timezone / Country: The United States of America
    4) Age: 13
    5) What languages do you know: Korean, English
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 1 hour
    Tuesday: 1 hour
    Wednesday: 1 hour
    Thursday: 2 hours
    Friday: 2-3 hours
    Saturday: 2-4 hours
    Sunday: 1-2 hours
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: I have played on the server for several weeks, but it says I've been on the server for 1 hour.
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I have not had any staff experience on Minecraft, but I have on different games.
    9) Why should we choose you over someone else?: I am extremely friendly and will try to be as active as possible. Though I don't have as much experience as others, I think I can be a great staff member on this server. (I will also mute the TOXIC/Salty player ;D)
    10) Anything else we should know: I have applied before on different occasions.

I hope you choose me as your next staff member, and I will try my very best to prove my worth. OwO

2. P30xy

P30xy New Member

This looks like a troll application...

3. Crqma

Crqma New Member
    Staff Member Helper

+1 Great spelling, punctuation, and grammar! The only problem is that you need to be active a bit more.