Staff Application Lectya

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Lectya, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Lectya

Lectya New Member

Staff Application The MC Zone (Lectya)

1) Minecraft username: Lectya

2) Discord username: Lectya#0306

3) Timezone / Country: GMT+1

4) Age: 12

5) What languages do you know: English, Spanish and a bit of French, Catalan

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)

Monday: 2+ hours sometime after 5pm

Tuesday: Same as Monday although it may be less as I have after school activities

Wednesday: At least 2 - 3+ hours

Thursday: Same as Monday although it may be less as I have after school activities

Friday: Same as Monday although it may be less as I have after school activities

Saturday: 3+ hours

Sunday: 3+ hours

Extra info: Rarely, I may not be on due to family issues or something
    More info: The times change when it’s holidays, when it’s holidays I’m mostly on all day

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: My current playtime is 5hrs and 4mins

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I don’t entirely understand this, do you mean on MC or could it be discord? Mc = no | Discord = yes
    I have been staff on multiple discord servers to improve my skills and to make sure that when I apply on a Minecraft server for the first time I can prove myself to be a good staff member.

9) Why should we choose you over someone else? You should choose me over others as I am unique and ambitious. I am willing to make the best of my staff rank and would be delighted to be accepted. Adding on, I also have a lot of patience and I rarely get angry at people. I love seeing people enjoying themselves and making the best of what they’re experiencing.

10) Anything else we should know: On my “personal details” page, I put my birthdate as 2000 when I was meant to put 2007... am I able to change that?

Date: Saturday 2nd November

2. Crqma

Crqma New Member
    Staff Member Helper

For #10, how you said you put 2000 instead of 2007, that’s fine! You have to change your age due to “too young” but there’s no age limit. Same thing happened to me.

3. Crqma

Crqma New Member
    Staff Member Helper

+1 Thank you for applying and taking the time and effort out of your day to make this staff application! Although here’s just something you need to fix:

- A bit more detail (you don’t have to, but it’ll increase your chance as getting accepted).

Nonetheless, have a great day and I hope to see you in the staff team in the future! :)

4. Lectya

Lectya New Member

Thank you! I will do this when I have the time tmr.
    Very much appreciated