Staff Application - Helper

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Techdude404, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Techdude404

Techdude404 New Member

1) Minecraft username: Techdude404
    2) Discord username: Techdude404#0001
    3) Timezone / Country: CST / USA
    4) Age: 19 Years Old
    5) What languages do you know: English

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Unfortunately Timing varies quite a bit as I have a full time job, and am going to college. But I am on when I can be. I estimate around at least 2-5 hours per day every day when this varies greatly from week to week, so i can't make any promises as to when. I also am unable to be on 1 weekend a month as I am in the Army National Guard (USA Military)

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: Playtime is currently 5d 6h 30m

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I have so much experience i'm practically overqualified for a helpers position. I have owned many servers, I administrate on a couple, Developing another server right now. I have also worked my way up the ladder several times on many different servers. There are too many to count and this has been over the course of 7 years playing minecraft.

9) Why should be choose you over someone else? Because I am the most qualified person for the position. I take my own approach for punishments. I believe that people who break the rules deserve to be fucked with. Depending on how severe will vary my punishment selection. Most of the time however I'll stick to the regular old ban if it needs it, mute if it needs it, and kick if it needs it. I have the knowledge to know what should be done when certain things happen. I believe that with my experience I am the best candidate for any position here. I think I should be jumped straight to a moderator position at the least, but hey if helper is where i need to be first, then so be it. I hope you will take me up on this application because the server really needs some moderation with what is happening right now during the times I am online anyways because there's usually never any staff online while I am.

10) Anything else we should know: I hope you consider me for this position.

#1 Techdude404, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  2. Ian/Blackled

Ian/Blackled New Member

I love how honest question 9 is lmfao. If I could +1 I would but i'm pretty sure that's the staff's job.

3. Techdude404

Techdude404 New Member

Thank you Blackled. Any support helps my cause. The server needs someone like me.

4. Ian/Blackled

Ian/Blackled New Member

Amen...

5. Techdude404

Techdude404 New Member

Thank you.

6. Ian/Blackled

Ian/Blackled New Member

No problem.

7. Gaven_Does_gacha

8. Techdude404

Techdude404 New Member