Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by xMarcayDaWun, Jun 10, 2020.

1. xMarcayDaWun

xMarcayDaWun New Member

1) Minecraft username: xMarcayDaWun
    2) Discord username:xMarcayDaWun#1929
    3) Timezone / Country: UK
    4) Age: 19
    5) What languages do you know: English, German, Chinese. (Ich Spreche Deutsch)(我会说普通话)
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 90 minutes
    Tuesday:90 minutes
    Wednesday:90 minutes
    Thursday:90 minutes
    Friday:90 minutes
    Saturday:90 minutes
    Sunday:90 minutes
    (I can be on for 90 minutes per day)
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: At the time of application I have a playtime of 37 Hours
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I used to own a server to mess about with my friends, but now its whitelisted and I barely use it. I have a lot of experience from that. I also have lots of friends that own servers so i learn from them a lot.
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else?: A lot of people say they like the server when really they don't take the player Naviwinn for example. They play a lot of the time, but they always troll people and talk about how they think the server is rubbish. I disagree, and I am genuine.
    10) Anything else we should know: I have Asthma so I might be in for medical appointments on some days. I also have a higher chance of dying from Coronavirus, so if you give me staff and I never log on you know whats happened.

(That is a joke.)

Lucy_BD likes this.