SamT_'s Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sam, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Sam

Sam New Member

1) Minecraft username: SamT_

2) Discord username: SamT#3918

3) Timezone / Country: UK , GMT.

4) Age: 17.

5) What languages do you know: English and very basic Spanish. - As I took this as a GCSE in school.

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 4pm - 8pm
    Tuesday: 4pm - 8pm
    Wednesday: 4pm - 8pm
    Thursday: 6pm - 9pm
    Friday: 6pm - 9pm
    Saturday: Anwhere from two hours to six hours.
    Sunday: Anwhere from one hour to three hours.

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: Ten days excally.

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: Previously I've been chat mod on Oki-Mc, ( Server got Discontinued) which was a skyblock server. Unlike this server the community was very toxic and unfunctional as nothing also got done about it, making the players frustrated. I resigned after a about two months as the server started to go down hill and loose player count.

9) Why should be choose you over someone else? I am well known within the comminity and seem to get on well with all the players, altogether making a friendly atmostsphere.

10) Anything else we should know: I go to my dad's every three weekends and I only have a really slow laptop there, where I am still able to come online but not for long as the laptop is so slow and in-efficiant.

2. Roan

Roan New Member
    Helper

SamT_.

I have read your application this is what i think:
    *NOTHING AGAINST U!*

U have been warned alot of times for CAPS or SPAM. The last one was 7 days ago.
    I do not know any other negative things about you.

That were the - points

Now the + points

U are very active and have a playtime of: 9d, 23h and 17m. So u know what is happening around the server :D
    U are very nice and i notice that when msging you or looking at chat.

My opinion is:

U can have my +1 and have my vote for being helper :D ;)

READ BELOW!!!!
    VVVVVVVVVVVV

[HELPER]NoraNL.

For both the Positive [+] and negative. [-]
    Things will be added when i know something more!