RyanCantPvP’s Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RyanCantPvP, Mar 1, 2020.

1. RyanCantPvP

RyanCantPvP New Member

1) Minecraft username:RyanCantPvP

2) Discord username:RyanCantPvP#8271

3) Timezone / Country: Hong Kong, China(+8)

4) Age:15

5) What languages do you know:

I can speak Cantonese,Mandarin, and English fluently,I have been learning these languages since I was little.

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)

Monday:9-10 pm

Tuesday:8-10 pm

Wednesday:8-10 pm

Thursday:9-10 pm

Friday:6-7 pm,8-10 pm

Saturday:9-11 pm, 4-6 pm, 8-10 pm

Sunday:3-6 pm,8-10 pm

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:About 8 hours.

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:

I do not have any past moderating experiences unfortunately, but I do know basic vanilla commands that can help me moderate.

9) Why should be choose you over someone else?

I am responsible and I treat most things seriously, I can also cooperate with other staff members to help the community.I also listen to the community which gives us a good understanding of the things they want, the community can give us suggestions and ideas which can help us develop and grow the server.Another skill that I have is to be helpful, I am ready whenever someone needs help, and i can do my best to help them with respect.And treating people with respect is also a skill that I have, no matter what the person wants, I will treat them with respect and that can help create better relationships between people. I think that I would be a good fit for staff because I can do my best to moderate the server, I think it is important to try my best even if I don’t perform well. Growing up is a hard process, and I have learnt a lot through it, overtime I have become more responsible and diligent, and I think that can help me on the way to becoming a moderator.Being staff is almost like a job, it is a great responsibility to take on and I think that taking on this responsibility requires time and effort, putting in large amounts of effort is what I think I need to become a good staff member.

10) Anything else we should know:

Hello there! If you deny this application, then can you please give me a few reasons why I shouldn’t be staff and how i can improve? I am always looking for ways to improve myself so I can take on even bigger responsibilities. thank you for reading this application and thank you for your time. Have a nice day!

2. RyanCantPvP

RyanCantPvP New Member