RushingAid's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RushingAid, Feb 13, 2020.

1. RushingAid

RushingAid New Member

1) Minecraft username:RushingAid
    2) Discord username:Nycns#9844
    3) Timezone / Country: CET / Serbia
    4) Age:15
    5) What languages do you know: Almost all languages that are similar to Serbian (Croatian,Bosnian,Bulgarian And Serbian
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 2 to 4 Hours
    Tuesday: 3 to 4 Hours
    Wednesday: 3 to 3 Hours
    Thursday: 2 to 3 Hours
    Friday: 3 to 4 Hours
    Saturday: 4 to 5 Hours
    Sunday: 4 to 5 Hours
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: 7 Hours and 45 minutes
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I was a Co owner for the server PurplePvp but the owner closed it down without 3 months of the opening we had about 10 players a day which we thought was alot but instead very bad. Also i was Helper for the server KnightsSword but again it closed a few years ago with the server owner unfortunatly dying of cancer
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else: Im a very active player and i pay alot of attention to chat indeed to help more players if the help is needed, Also as said before i have alot of experience's with being staff for the recent 3 years.
    10) Anything else we should know: Im a very shy person and i dont like speaking alot when i play so im probably not going to hang out in the discord server alot, I started learing english from my 6th birthday up to now which probably made me smarter in the English Language. Thank you

2. RushingAid

RushingAid New Member

I would like to say that both of these servers were cracked (it was the time i didnt have a minecraft account)