READ: How to apply for Staff?

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by plaincamron666, Oct 19, 2019.

1. plaincamron666

plaincamron666 Active Member
    Staff Member Owner

▬▬Application Format▬▬

1) Minecraft username:
    2) Discord username:
    3) Timezone / Country
    4) Age:
    5) What languages do you know:
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else?
    10) Anything else we should know:

▬▬Important▬▬

- Copy and fill out the application format with as much detail as possible
    - Asking a staff member to review your application will result in instant denial

[​IMG]

#1 plaincamron666, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Crandall2434, 2_ted, lolknat and 9 others like this.
  2. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

No age standards?

[​IMG]

3. Schluumpfiii__

Schluumpfiii__ New Member

1) Minecraft username: Schluumpfiii__
    2) Discord username: Schluumpfiii__#0108
    3) Timezone / Country EST North America
    4) Age: 12
    5) What languages do you know: English
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 4:00 - 6:00
    Tuesday: 3:50 - 4:45
    Wednesday: 3:45 - 5:30
    Thursday: 3:45 - 5:30
    Friday: 3:45 - 5:30
    Saturday: 11:45 - 4:45 (but i have to take breaks in between)
    Sunday: 2:30 - 4:45
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: 2 hours (i will try to up it)
    9) Why should we choose you over someone else? The dominant image of a good helper might be a self-sacrificer who puts everyone else’s needs before their own
    10) Anything else we should know: i am a part time youtuber so i have to upload videos so i cant always be online

4. Twits

Twits New Member

Review my application

5. Melancholy Cloud

Melancholy Cloud New Member

▬▬Application▬▬

1) Minecraft username: Novys
    2) Discord username: Melancholy Cloud#8300
    3) Timezone / Country: PST / USA
    4) Age: 13
    5) What languages do you know: English, I can also understand some Tagalog but I cant speak.
    Monday: 2-5 Hours
    Tuesday: 1-4 Hours
    Wednesday: 2-4 Hours
    Thursday: 3-5 Hours
    Friday: 4-7 Hours
    Saturday: 3-6 Hours
    Sunday: 3-6 Hours
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: 1d, 6h
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I was a staff member in a server called MineSpira
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? I put other members over myself so if a new member joins and is completely clueless about what this server is, I can help guide them, or if there are bots spamming the server which causes a lot of lag, I will try my best to keep the chats calm. (A few days ago something like this happened and the chats were in chaos)
    10) Anything else we should know: I love your server! To be honest I got addicted to the server after my first time playing it.

6. bryson

bryson New Member

1) Minecraft username: MobzillaGodzilla
    2) Discord username: Bryson Fussell
    3) Timezone / Country: Mountain Standard Time
    4) Age: 15, 16 in march
    5) What languages do you know:
    Monday: depends on homework probably 7:00PM- 9:30PM
    Tuesday: depends on homework probably 7:00PM- 9:30PM
    Wednesday: depends on homework probably 7:00PM- 9:30PM
    Thursday: depends on homework probably 7:00PM- 9:30PM
    Friday: depends on homework probably 7:00PM- 9:30PM
    Saturday: most likely 2PM- 5PM
    Sunday: 10AM- 1PM
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: I'm not sure it doesn't come up with anything when i do the command but i know its more than 5 hours i've played at least 3 today!
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I don't have any previous experience but i've applied before for many servers!
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? You should choose me because i'm nice, caring, a rule follower, and will obey all rules. I also like helping others but in this case the community.
    10) Anything else we should know: I'm a high schooler that plays sports, in a business and marketing class that i do a club for (DECA) and i went to nationals last year for it!

7. 2_ted

2_ted Member

I look forward to applying when I can!

8. Aleks

Aleks New Member

1"]) Minecraft username: GreenCreeperGod
    2) Discord username: FeedMe#6442
    3) Timezone / Country Denmark Eu east
    4) Age: 14
    5) What languages do you know: Russian English Danish
    Monday: 4 hours
    Tuesday: 1-2 hours
    Wednesday: 4-5 hours
    Thursday: 1-2 hours
    Friday: 6-7 hours
    Saturday: 8 hours
    Sunday: 4-7 hours
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: Hypixel but i started playing McZone and its A GREAT server and i would love staff on it
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: No i dont but im a quick learner :D
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? 1 i dont grief 2 i will help the server raise 3 i can help the server improve 4 im not a bad/toxic person and thats it i can think of any other reason
    10) Anything else we should know: its a GREAT and AWSOME server and i would love to be staff and help to improve the server

9. technobiad3

technobiad3 New Member

I didn't mean to share this.

10. RaymondPig123

RaymondPig123 New Member

1) Minecraft username: RaymondPig123
    2) Discord username: RaymondPig123
    3) Timezone / Country Central USA
    4) Age: 14
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day) Almost everyday for ay least 2 hours at 4pm to 6pm my time.
    Monday: 4pm-6pm
    Tuesday: 4pm-6pm
    Wednesday: 4pm-6pm
    Thursday: 3pm-6pm
    Friday: 4pm-10pm
    Saturday: 12am-10pm
    Sunday: 12am-9pm
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:
    3 days and 2 hours at the moment.
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: Nope
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? I am usually on, and I live in the USA so I can be on when others are not, I can also help report/ mute people in chat or in game.
    10) Anything else we should know: Nope

11. CrewNew_GamingYT

CrewNew_GamingYT New Member

12. nolesfans5

nolesfans5 New Member

1) Minecraft username:sirpiggywaffles4
    2) Discord username: none
    3) Time zone / Country eastern, us
    4) Age: 10 (soon to be 11)
    Monday: 5-9pm
    Tuesday:5-9pm
    Wednesday: 5-9pm
    Thursday: 5-9pm
    Friday: 5-9:30pm
    Saturday: times may vary likely 1-8pm on and off
    Sunday: times may vary likely 1-8pm on and off
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:0 but I'm playing a lot starting now so soon much more
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? I love helping out the community and interacting with others. while I am also quite serious about rules being followed.
    10) Anything else we should know: I have never been banned from any servers and never used any form of hack or cheat. I can assure you that despite my age I would be a good choice to add to your staff. I would also like to say that I will contact you on any updates with me getting discord.

13. Wicked

Wicked New Member

▬▬Application Format▬▬

1) Minecraft username: WickedHorror
    2) Discord username: WickedHorror#8651
    3) Timezone / Country Greece / GMT +2
    4) Age: 18
    5) What languages do you know: Greek,english,georgian
    Monday: 5
    Tuesday:5
    Wednesday:5
    Thursday:6
    Friday:7
    Saturday:7
    Sunday:7
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: 5Hours
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I used to run my own server back in 2014-15 and i was admin in 2016
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else?: By choosing me i can assure you that i can deal with the responsibility of being a helper and helping out the community i always put myself over other i like helping new people and moderating the chat whenever it gets out of control i don't have problem by getting a lot of request and i have no problem answering them over and over again .

10) Anything else we should know: I wanna be a part of this server that i think it will be better in the coming months with the other minigame updates that hopefully will come and more people will join and might need help and moderation

14. ShotGunRaids

ShotGunRaids New Member

1) Minecraft username: CyanBanner.
    2) Discord username:SmileForDaCamera#5535.
    3) Timezone / Country:England.
    4) Age:15.
    5) What languages do you know:English, Spanish.
    Monday:1 hour.
    Tuesday:2 hours.
    Wednesday:2 hours.
    Thursday:3 hours.
    Friday:3 hours.
    Saturday:6 hours.
    Sunday:5 hours.
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: 1 day 4 hours.
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: I used to be a helper on a server called Stelario.
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? I am reliable, helpful and I am not toxic in any shape or form. I will help anyone that asks for it.
    10) Anything else we should know: I have a few gcses after quarantine. So when that comes, I won't be online often.