MoonSponge's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MoonSponge, Apr 16, 2019.

1. MoonSponge

MoonSponge New Member

1. Your in-game name: GodIsAMoon

2. Discord username: MoonSponge#5271

3. Age (any age is fine): 16 (16/10/2002)

4. Timezone / Country: England (Currently BST [UTC+1])

5. How long have you been playing on TheMcZone: A little while now, about 4-5 months.

6. How many hours a day can you contribute to TheMcZone? Please list every day Monday -> Sunday:
    On regular weeks (not holidays):
    Monday - 5pm-9:30pm Temporarily 10am-10:30pm
    Tuesday -
    5pm-9:30pm Temporarily 10am-10:30pm
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    5pm-10/10:30pm Temporarily 10am-6pm
    Saturday -
    10am-10/10:30pm Temporarily Unavailable
    Sunday -
    10am-10/10:30pm Temporarily Unavailable
    Edit: Saturdays and Sundays are off the table at the moment due to the fact that I cannot seem to reinstall Windows on my laptop at Dad's... :D

7. Do you have any previous experience with being staff on a server: Yes, quite a bit actually. Recently got offered Moderator on another server however I declined to focus on TheMcZone.

8. Do you have a donator rank: No, but I did buy 8 crate keys - 5x Elite, 3x Easter. :p However, I am planning to purchase further things from your store. Edit: I now have Elder :D

9. Why should we choose you as staff over anyone else: With my decently large amount of experience in being staff, I know what I am doing and how to deal with people (with suitable punishments if required). Also, with whatever I do, I am very committed (some would say too committed) to be the very best I can be, and if there is something that would require training or that I do not know, I am willing to make it my job to excel/learn that thing. I also know most plugins and how they work, and being a decent programmer myself, this is the field I am comfortable helping out with. In the month that I have played, I am now knowledgeable with the server, how it works and its community. It has come to the point where people have had issues and I naturally have resolved them. Multiple people in the community have started coming directly to me when needing help, and, like normal, I have given them the attention that they needed. I love giving back to the community and for a little while now, I have been giving others money and items just to give them that extra boost into the top competition.

10. Any other information you think we should know: One main thing, I have my GCSEs in a couple of weeks time so I may be less active than stated above due to revision, however, I will still try and help out as much as possible during this time. This also means that once my GCSEs are over, I have an extended Summer to commit to the server and that means my Sat/Sun times currently, will be pretty much every day for the summer :D Edit: Currently in GCSE period, still on as much as I can though, so that's a bonus. Edit #2: Almost there! I finish my GCSEs on Friday 14th June - the same day as the season resets. ;) Edit #3: I have finished, thank god. However, I am now going to be away for 4 weeks starting on Monday 29th July.

#1 MoonSponge, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. MoonSponge

MoonSponge New Member

Updated, edits are in Bold italics. ;)

3. tyronebriggs

tyronebriggs New Member

I wish you luck! Hope you get accepted man!

Regards,
    tyronebriggs

MoonSponge likes this.
  4. Wet_Tent

Wet_Tent Member

5. 8arc

8arc New Member

gl

MoonSponge likes this.
  6. Wet_Tent

Wet_Tent Member

After looking through other applications I have realized you are one of the few applicants that actually followed the format on number 6.

MoonSponge likes this.
  7. plaincamron666

Staff Member Owner

Your staff application has been read :)

Your application is good and we're happy that you've taken the time to apply. So, what happens now? This is a general message to say that we are considering you for helper - and hopefully you'll be selected soon.

We're currently monitoring a few things about you:
    • How active you are
    • What times of the day you play
    • How friendly you are
    • How much you help players
    • How welcoming you are to new players
    • How much we believe you can help the server
    To maximise your chances of getting staff, we recommend you do these things as best as you can.

Good Luck!
    - Plain

MoonSponge likes this.
  8. MoonSponge

MoonSponge New Member

Monthly update time! This time, the edits are in Bold Yellow. ;)

9. LazyTofu

LazyTofu New Member

This is a great application! :D

MoonSponge likes this.
  10. MoonSponge

MoonSponge New Member

Thank you all for the kind comments, I have noticed that this server has one of the most wholesome communities I have seen in the 5 years that I have been playing Minecraft.

11. MoonSponge

MoonSponge New Member

New month, new update! All previous updates have been changed to bold white to keep them the same. This month's updates are Blue to make them stand out more. ;)

12. 151k

151k New Member

Good Luck man ;)

MoonSponge likes this.