Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Reduxeon, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Reduxeon

Reduxeon New Member

1) Minecraft username:Reduxeon
    2) Discord username:Reduxeon#5917
    3) Timezone / Country MST
    4) Age:15
    5) What languages do you know: English, Weeb
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday:6pm-8pm because I have school
    Tuesday:6pm-8pm
    Wednesday:6pm-8pm
    Thursday:6pm-8pm
    Friday:9am-8pm
    Saturday: Almost no time I have a job
    Sunday:9am-8pm
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:5hrs
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: YoishoMC, DuckyMC
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else? I would like to apply for your open moderator position, however I feel like I would be a good candidate because on the past two servers I was Head Admin on both so I feel like being mod is the perfect role for my experience seeing as you already have an admin.
    10) Anything else we should know: Not the I can think of.

2. Puffin

Puffin New Member
    Helper

Hi, your application is okay but can be improved, here is a list of a few things you could do to make it better.

1) Add some more detail to question 8, try and talk about some dates and what position you held on that server.
    2) As far as I know, all staff start as helper and get promoted based on their efforts on the server, so I don't think you can apply for moderator.
    3) Don't lie about your playtime, we can check.
    upload_2019-11-29_13-29-45.png