M3l0nz' staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by M3l0nz, Jan 11, 2020.

1. M3l0nz

M3l0nz New Member

1) Minecraft username:
    M3l0nz

2) Discord username:
    Matthias#6680

3) Timezone / Country
    I live in the Netherlands so thats UTC +1

4) Age:

5) What languages do you know:
    Native: Dutch, Fluent: English and a little bit of German

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday:
    1.5+ hours after 17:00

Tuesday:
    1.5+ hours after 17:00

Wednesday:
    1+ hour after 17:00

Thursday:
    1+ hour after 17:00

Friday:
    4+ hours after 17:00

Saturday:
    6+ hours after 13:00

Sunday:
    1.5+ hours after 12:00

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:
    3 days and 2 hours (I know it's not too much, but I really enjoyed this server from the moment I joined)

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:
    I was senior Mod on a pvp server for about a year and I was head helper on another skyblock server just like TheMcZone for around 16 months.

9) Why should be choose you over someone else?
    First of all, I have a lot of previous experience. I am a very friendly and calm person (which will make people feel appreciated) that knows how to handle different situations and can improvise solutions to any problem really, I know how people feel like scince I have played minecraft for a very long time already (around 6 years), also I'm very familiair with skyblock so I know how everything works. I'm being told that I am pretty good at explaining things, so that would also come in handy when helping other people.

10) Anything else we should know:
    My punctuation is very good therefore people that don't speak fluent english will understand me way better. Also, I can work well in a team and I'm pretty good at multitasking. I can work very fast which could come in handy a lot of times.

#1 M3l0nz, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  2. M3l0nz

M3l0nz New Member

Edited playtime