Lowlights's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ognjen, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Ognjen

Ognjen New Member

1) Minecraft username:

Lowlights

2) Discord username:

_Hawksit_#9652

3) Timezone / Country

GMT+1/Serbia

4) Age:

Almost 14. My birthday is on 18th April

5) What languages do you know:

I know to speak English, bit of German (because I am learning it in school), my first language Serbian (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin are nearly same so I can understand all of them)

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)

It depends when I go to school do I go at morning or in the afternoon on weekends I can play same time. (ALL TIMES ARE IN GMT+1 TIME ZONE)

Monday: 3:00pm till 7:30pm later that day 11:00pm till 1:00am other week 6:00am till 10:00pm later that day 11:00pm till 1:00am

Tuesday: 2:30pm till 6:00pm later that day 11:00pm till 1:00am other week 6:00am till 10:00pm later that day 11:00pm till 1:00am

Wednesday: 3:00pm till 5:00pm later that day 7:00pm till 1:00am other week 6:00am till 10:00am later that day 8:00pm till 1:00am

Thursday: 2:30pm till 6:00pm later that day 11:00pm till 1:00am other week 6:00am till 10:00am later that day 11:00pm till 1:00am

Friday: 2:00pm till 4:30pm later that day 6:30pm till 8:00pm later that day 11:00pm till 2:00 am other week 6:00am till 10:00am later that day 11:00pm till 3:00am

Saturday: 6:00am till 9:00am later that day 5:00pm till 7:00pm later that day 10:00 pm till 2:00am

Sunday: 6:00am till 9:00am later that day 5:00pm will 9:00pm

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:

My playtime right now is 14 days 4 hours.

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:

Don't have much of it but I was chat Moderator on small friends server with low amount of people on mostly from my country. Children from my country are so much toxic so I had to deal with so many toxic people there so I learned how to deal with them. I am staff on new skyblock server under development called Authentic. I am helper there (server will be public in about month). For proof u can ask member of your building team Olivia_D because she is builder on Authentic or u can ask Kiwanooo (he is owner of Authentic and player of McZone) Kiwanooo's discord is Authentic#2067

9) Why should be choose you over someone else?

I don't have much experience of moderating but I think I will be good fit for helper because I can be on for a long and I think most people on server really like. I am helping people on server even though I am not staff member so it is not my job but I enjoy it. That feeling u have when u know u have helped someone and they can have better experience playing the game. I think I have really nice personality and I think i am calm and easy going all the time I have really good social skills and know how to talk to people that are mad and that are up to fight I know how to calm them down and find the solution to their problem

10) Anything else we should know:

I train basketball and do a lot of sports so I know how is it to be part of the team. My basketball team is one of the best in region so we play games against so much stronger teams even against teams children get paid to play for and we pull wins because our coach wants to teach us about importance of team work and we practice it a lot we have extra training only to practice team work. I like learning things and i want to start learning new languages Spanish (I wanted to learn Spanish because it seems cool to me) French (half of my family is from France so I want to learn their language so i can maybe move to France).

I got banned on discord server. It is because i didn't rely know how discord works. Now after few days I think it is false ban but I will know is it in few days.

#1 Ognjen, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    2_ted likes this.
  2. Intend

Intend New Member

+0.5 your age is pretty young but you have a very good amount of play time and speak multiple languages and there’s a lot of detail good job man!

3. 2_ted

2_ted Member

cough cough ur only 1 year older than him cough cough

Ognjen likes this.
  4. Intend

Intend New Member

i’m 15

5. 2_ted

2_ted Member

+1.5 Good playtime, good amount of explaining, quite good time online

Ognjen likes this.
  6. Ognjen

Ognjen New Member

plese stop arguing on my staff application

2_ted likes this.
  7. 2_ted

2_ted Member

Who's arguing?

Ognjen likes this.
  8. Ognjen

Ognjen New Member

2_Ted u and Intend. It doesn't matter how old am I, my playtime, info. The only thing that matters what Plain thinks of my application and me on server. Applications is not the only thing that gets you staff it is very important u are nice in the server too. You can make rely good application but u can be real toxic and not good. So this is more like to see what players on server wants to get staff and how they can make application and is it worth it for them to be staff.

2_ted likes this.
  9. 2_ted

2_ted Member

Sorry ,that was unprofessional of me

Ognjen likes this.
  10. Ognjen

Ognjen New Member

No problem it just annoyed me.

2_ted likes this.
  11. 2_ted

2_ted Member

Lowlights is a cool person.