Kezuno's Application For Helper. :)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LazyTofu, Mar 9, 2020.

1. LazyTofu

LazyTofu New Member

1) Minecraft username: Kezuno
    2) Discord username: 2d Waifu#2649
    3) Timezone / Country PST Time zone
    4) Age: 13
    5) What languages do you know: English, Korean, Spanish, Partial Japanese
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 2-3 hours
    Tuesday: 2-3 hours
    Wednesday: 2-3 hours
    Thursday: 2-3 hours
    Friday: 3-4 hours
    Saturday: 3-4 hours
    Sunday: 2-3 hours
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: I currently have 3 days but I played for a while before the playtime even existed so I would say around 10 days. (Played when StayMintyHD and Yuirichan were still helpers)
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: No, but I do hope I can get my experience here. I think the community on this server is very nice and I believe that I can become as good a staff as anyone else.
    9) Why should we choose you over someone else? I am a very helpful person and don't hold a grudge against anyone on the server. I will help players no matter who they are or what they did because that is a helpers job. I know most of the server's commands and can help the new players get started.
    10) Anything else we should know: The time that I can play may vary on holidays when I will usually be out with my family. Other than that, there is not much else.

I hope you choose me as your next staff members, and I thank you for reading my application.

Sincerely,
    Kezuno (2d Waifu#2649)