I was false banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Kiwanooo, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Kiwanooo

Kiwanooo New Member

I was banned by Opuff. The reason was: hacked client. username: Kiwanooo
    I got reported but I never really hacked I just found a way to kill someone in the duel PVP arena I had a whole plan on where to go and how to protect myself and I Didn't really hack and it shouldn't be counted as a hack.

I didn't expect this to happen because I don't hack. I Only use it on hypixel games and I don't play with a hacked client on the server because its 1.14.4 and I don't play 1.14.4 on the server anymore I play on 1.8.9.

1.8.9: I'm a god at PVP in 1.8.9 I even defeat hackers themselves its not my fault that they die because they are bad at PVP. saying they are bad at PVP is not to be toxic its because if I'm really good at playing on 1.8.9 I'm gonna get banned from that??? I shouldn't get banned for something I didn't hack about. I am just good at PVP 1.8.9 there shouldn't be this to happen because I didn't do ANYTHING wrong and I really like this server like A LOT and getting falsely banned from this server will be very annoying because I didn't do anything wrong and I only do that on hypixel I repeat I'm Sorry That I am using your time for this. But I don't want to be seen as a hacker to other players and being banned if I'm not hacking.

2. Puffin

Puffin Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

You were hitting while eating a golden apple, impossible in vanilla minecraft.

Appeal Denied