Helper Application || EU || 18

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NitroTrikz, Nov 6, 2019.

1. NitroTrikz

NitroTrikz New Member

1) Minecraft username:
    Tyzii
    2) Discord:
    Trikz#8858
    3) Timezone / Country:
    GMT || England
    4) Age:
    5) What languages do you know:
    English
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday:
    More than 7 hours a day.
    Tuesday:
    More than 7 hours a day.
    Wednesday:
    More than 7 hours a day.
    Thursday:
    More than 7 hours a day.
    Friday:
    More than 7 hours a day.
    Saturday:
    More than 8 hours a day.
    Sunday:
    More than 8 hours a day.
    7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:
    16 Hours.
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:
    I’ve staffed on quite a few HCF servers and Normal servers:
    VoidMc:

First i started off as Helper, I was playing on the server a month before therefore i was known on the server and players already looked up to me as a role model, Meanwhile i was already talking to the owners helping them with plugin issues and some backdoor issues where someone they brought the plugins off were able to give out a huge amount of crates and ETBd the server. This was the main server i stayed staff on to start off with and i was soon promoted to Admin.
    EclipseMC:
    Another server That sold were on(different times), i was super active on this server and had to moderate chat 24/7 as other staff were pretty inactive, I met a friend called Ford Truck 89(something like that) and then i got demoted because someone said i ‘Helped’ grief the server even though i only had helper permissions.
    HCZone:
    This is where i met most of my experience with HCF Staffing and where i met ThatsCold a former staff on HC Zone and current staff on this server. On this server i was playing at least 10+ hours a day and was super known on the server, I started off as TrAdd and banned about 20 hackers my first couple hours of being accepted. Some discussions had gone around about removing and replacing Tr Mod with Helper which wasn’t a problem for me as helped out players anyway and my only job to do then was to Mute players and help players. After for first couple days it got on my nerves and if i see a hacker i automatically start recording and typing out the ban command and then i realised i was helper. 2 Days later they made me Moderator and i had a lot more permissions than i previously did as TrAdmin

which allowed me to do my full job, After we merged i resigned due to a dislike of the owner and his previous actions on servers.
    General Experience(a while ago):
    Okay so, i was told to redo this part so i will try my hardest to recreate it without it being the exact same. I was helper on thearchon after getting accepted on the forums by BullDog Power and got contacted on my given skype about the information and rules of staff (by the forums admin), after getting accepted i played the server 7+ hours a day hard working to make sure 500+ players was happy and all their questions and problems were resolved, this was my first big server with staff and was about 2+ years ago. Soon after i got staff on a smaller server called IceCraft (something amongst the lines) This server i reached the staff position head-administrator which was a nice role as players looked at me as a role model and it was nice to have some responsibility such as helping players with higher up problems; Buycraft, Ranks etc.

Then i started my own server called CrashCraft/Lost Empire, with this server it became popular, not as known as servers now, but popular, we got an average of 100+ players a day and donations flying through. And like most servers with donations, you get accused of scamming or either using the money on other things such as personal gain, as i didnt know alot about ddosing and protection, i closed down the server as we was getting ddosed daily and too much to carry on with the server.

Most servers i have been staff on i've basically taken over as owner as the owner has either been super inactive and or doesn't know how to run/control the server himself personally.

I’m a great administrator/owner as i know the responsibilities, risks and challenges. Many owners don’t and only make a server just to attempt to get donations and get a popular server but fail as they don’t realise how to run a server.
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else?
    Because i am very experienced with staffing for countless servers where i have picked up on various different things and ways to handle certain situations, i am 18 and hopefully as mature as i'd like to admit, i am comfortable with talking to and helping people with situations and problems over discord calls or other circumstances, and i love meeting new people and making everyone feel welcome.
    10) Anything else we should know:
    I'm 18, my name is Tyler, i come from a place called Tipton aka the black country, I'm a full time streamer which can allow me to play on the server longer. I'm also type 1 diabetic which may make me go AFK for around 20 minutes which i don't think is a big difference comparing to the rest of my playtime.

#1 NitroTrikz, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. MajorBigMac

MajorBigMac Member
    Staff Member Helper

Hey there! Your application has a lot of detail, but there are some things that you can improve upon.
    Here are some tips on what you can do to improve it;
    - Fix some common grammar mistakes. (Capitalization, Punctuation, Spelling, and Run-on sentences)
    - Add some skills or traits to question 9 that make you a better pick over other applicants.
    You can edit your current application, no need to make a new one.

3. NitroTrikz

NitroTrikz New Member

Thank you with your feedback, i type really fast so i do make a quite a'lot of typing mistakes and for that i am sorry, also i would like to add that, Question 9, has majority of the information needed as most of the reason why i should be a priority for consideration is stated mainly in my experience, but thank you, i may take this into consideration.

4. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

Capitalize your i's.

NitroTrikz likes this.
  5. NitroTrikz

NitroTrikz New Member

Not necessary at all, like i said i type fast and unless i am doing something formally it is not relevant or needed.

6. Lit_Tomato

Lit_Tomato New Member

No u.

NitroTrikz likes this.
  7. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

Something formal? Like an application?

NitroTrikz likes this.
  8. NitroTrikz

NitroTrikz New Member

Not necessarily, I meant formally in the sense of representing the staff team and such, an application is to hold and show information (related to the questions stated), but thank you for your feedback :)

9. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

I'd say an application is pretty formal.

10. NitroTrikz

NitroTrikz New Member

For a minecraft server which is a child’s game? Now can you stop commenting on my applications now, I’m not gaining anything from your feedback so please leave it. Thank you though :)