FastFruit staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by FastFruit, Nov 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

Minecraft username
    My ingame name is FastFruit.

Discord username
    My current discord tag is Fast#8306

Timezone / Country
    My timezone is eu / cet and i am from Norway.

I am 15 years old, and my date of birth 5th of august 2004.

What languages do you know
    I know Norwegian, English and a little Spanish.

How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    I can play every day about 1-5 hours depending on if I have something going on that day.

What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply
    I do not have over 5 hours playtime on the server as I am extemely new and I want to become staff on your server, and interact with the community.

Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here

Battlemade

Administrator - Resigned - Factions - 300 average players

EnchantsMC

Helper - Still staff (Not released) - Cosmic test - tbdt

HawkMC

Community Manager - Still staff (Not released) - Factions - tbdt

SirenCraft

Helper - Resigned - Factions - 50-100 average players

Why should be choose you over someone else?
    I think I should be accepted as staff because I can make this server more positive and help make it a better environment by helping end chat toxicity and stop cheaters - Bug abusers and hackers. I am very passionate about minecraft and it would by my greatest honor if I could help the community in any way as a staff.

Anything else we should know
    I am a 15 year old boy from Norway and I am in middle school. I like jumping on the trampoline, watching movies and playing video games (Minecraft, Overwatch, and random indie games I can find on the internet.)

#1 FastFruit, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. Puffin

Puffin New Member

1. You say you are staff on two servers already I don't think applying to be staff on a third at once is reasonable.
    2. I could find no server called 'SirenCraft' if a server had 50-100 players there would likely be at least a website.
    3. On Battlemade I can see you have had staff on there but only have a total of 7 punishments given, 5 were on your self. Moreover, if you were an admin on here you would have more time than one day fifteen hours played. Furthermore, your bans were less than 1 month ago and the server has 0 players online right now a server would not go from an average of 300 to 0 in less than one month (it's not whitelisted I went on it too see)
    4. yesterday in-game we were talking and you told me you were a regular player on an alt and that 'FastFruit' was your main account. but you seem not to have mentioned that in your time played (less than 5 hours by the way). To add to this, with a quick search I found well over 10+ of your applications, you seem like a bit of a staff hunter to me.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/17R5VYNNLmgG9yPX_3-jQVqdd8T4SLhqZLcFWGG1BlL0/edit
    you sent me this on Wednesday;
    5. In it, you say you are a current moderator on siren craft, but in your application, you say you were a helper and that you resigned.
    6. You mention about HawkMC in your application also and how it is yet to release. but in this google document, you seem to say it was shut down, after some research, I found the server shut down 2 years ago and in fact you are not a current helper on a theoretical 'HawkMC' that is in development.

Sorry bud, had to do it to ya ;D

#2 Puffin, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Lit_Tomato likes this.
  3. Lit_Tomato

Lit_Tomato New Member

-1 on Battlemade you only have one day played? Has your freind just promoted you straight up?

-1 it also only has 1 player on (me)
    Not looking good :(

*Flips To Page 2*
    "How familiar are you with Hacked Clients?"
    "I am decently familiar with hacked clients and their functionalities."
    Ah i see
    (Could Possibly be a 2bt2 player but i would need proof eg vet que, at least 2 slices of melon on the server xD)

And about me having little to no experience:
    I think this proves it (I do)

#3 Lit_Tomato, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Puffin likes this.
  4. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

1. Why not? None of the servers I currently am staff on are released.

2. Sirencraft had 50-100 players on release and the day after, it had to shut down due to poor management and bugs. The server has been sold on 2 occasions since I started as a helper and the new owners, I presume, shut down the website. The previous link used to be "https://sirencraft.net/".

3. I do not know about the current state of battlemade but at the time I played the server had about 300 players online on average. I "only" had 1 day 15 hours of playtime as there were 2 realms and it only counts one of them, and doesn't count time while in vanish. Plus the playtime thing on their website is bugged.

The "total of 7 punishments" is fake and I do not know where you got those statistics.

4. I never claimed to be a regular player on an alt, I simply said I had been on my alt. This is due to the fact that I found this server through players / bot accounts advertising on a server I played on at the time. And I didn't want the owner to know who I am, in case they've heard of me then leak my ip.

Besides, what's wrong with wanting to become staff on a minecraft server?

5. At the time I made the application I was resigned, but a few hours later / the day later I asked for my position back and was later promoted to moderator by a manager.

6. The server hawkmc I was invited to by a great friend called Rexy. Rexy was one of the owners of the servers and he asked me if I wanted to become community manager on his server. The hawkmc you found might have been a past server or something else, I honestly don't know.

The hawkmc discord server shut down and the owners stopped development on the server is what I meant, if it was even on the google document.

5. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

Read my response to puffin.

I am decently familiar with hacked clients due to being staff in the past, and screensharing.

I have also played 2b2t aswell.

I hope these responses cleared things up!

#5 FastFruit, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:09 AM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 12:23 AM
  6. NitroTrikz

NitroTrikz New Member

The information given with the set question “past experience”, is a little low on detail, I could of been owner, admin or such, but none of that would matter or prove anything unless you can describe the experience you received and picked up.

7. Puffin

Puffin New Member

I got the ban stat from the battle made bans section on the website. I searched your name.

8. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

The bans stats are incorrect, just like the rest of the website.

9. Puffin

Puffin New Member

This is a server with "300 average players" I doubt there website would be all broken.

10. FastFruit

FastFruit New Member

A manager has told me personally their website isn't perfect and has issues.

Saying the server has 300 average players doesn't mean it can't have issues.

11. D81

D81 New Member

I used to play sirencraft, although not for very long, I really only remember the name