Emma's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by watercolourr, Feb 13, 2020.

1. watercolourr

watercolourr New Member

1) Minecraft username: watercolourr
    2) Discord username: em (watercolourr)#3005
    3) Timezone / Country: EST
    4) Age: 16
    5) What languages do you know: Only English, but I often use translators trying to make friends online from different countries, and it works out pretty okay. I could use that here, too.
    6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    (NOTE: I hang out with my boyfriend/friends pretty often, so I am listing the times I am available TYPICALLY if I don't have plans, but I cannot be on during those times the whole time every day.
    Monday: 4:00 PM - 10 or 11 PM
    Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 10 or 11 PM
    Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 10 or 11 PM
    Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10 or 11 PM
    Friday: 4:00 PM - however late I stay up, which at the most is 6 AM
    Saturday: Whenever I wake up (Ranges from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM typically) to whenever I go to sleep (at the latest, 6 AM)
    Sunday: Whenever I wake up (Ranges from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM typically) to 10 or 11 PM
    7) What's your current playtime on the server?: 10 hours
    8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: No, I do not, but hopefully this will get me experience!
    9) Why should be choose you over someone else?: I think I am good at handling situations and straying away from being rude about confronting people. I also try to help people quite often. I want to be a teacher when I grow up, so I kind of have to be good with dealing with people. I also am very very friendly and I will make friends nearly any chance I get. I can be very mature when needed (and obviously it is needed here) and mayve I can even bring some positivity to the server.
    10) Anything else we should know: I'm a girl, and I make art! So I may be able to do some art work for you guys here in the future.