DerpyCyberDragon's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DerpyCyberDragon, Nov 6, 2019.

1. DerpyCyberDragon

DerpyCyberDragon New Member

1) Minecraft username: DerpyCyberDragon

2) Discord username: Meme Thirst#2921

3) Timezone / Country: My time zone is Australia, +10:00 UTC.

4) Age: I am 16 years old.

5) What languages do you know: I am fluent in english and I do know a little bit of Japanese but english is my primary language.

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
    Tuesday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
    Wednesday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
    Thursday: 6:30PM - 9:00PM
    Friday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
    Saturday: 3:00PM - 6:00PM
    Sunday: Any time during the day.

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply:
    I have played on the server for a total of 8 hours and a half so far and I intend to increase that.

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here:
    I have been staff on a number of servers including one of my own.
    I used to own a faction server called DerpCraft a while back where I learnt a variety of useful skills that I applied to my staffing career. It had a decent community with some cool features here and there which I helped make with my developer team. I had to start from scratch with nothing but as I started to manage my own plugins and develop the game mode, the server started to piece together. When I encountered a problem, I did everything in my power to fix it and to move on to the next piece of the puzzle.

The skills I learnt here helped me to become staff on another server known as KookyKraftMC (a modded survival server) where my role was a Moderator. As a moderator, I had to not only make sure that the server was working as intended but to also make sure everyone was having a positive experience on the server. Because if there's one skill that is more important than any other, it's to value player experience over anything else.

9) Why should be choose you over someone else?
    Being a staff member on servers is generally always a goal for me. It allows me to help the players in need with efficiency rather than to just advise someone. I always aspire to help people no matter the situation and I will not turn down a problem. I will look at the problem face-on and acquire the solutions to fix it. But when it comes down to TheMCZone, I've come to love the community and I have downright enjoyed my time here. Upon joining, I was treated with kindness by everyone and people even offered to help start off my island. Now, it is my turn to return the kindness and provide the same love and support back in a new role as a potential staff.

10) Anything else we should know:
    This skyblock server is my absolute favourite skyblock server as not only does the server work well but also the community here is like no other. I would be absolutely delighted if I were accepted into the staff team where I could start making this already great server into an even better server.
    I look forward to your response!
    Thanks,
    Derpy.

2. Lit_Tomato

Lit_Tomato New Member

Good app and if FastFruit comes here dont "-1 no past experience" bc you dont need past experience.

3. Lit_Tomato

Lit_Tomato New Member

and he has past experience