Applying For Staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NecrosM, Jan 13, 2020.

1. NecrosM

NecrosM New Member

1) Minecraft username:SorcenM and i usually Nick as (SkepticalBoyHalo) (Necros)

2) Discord username:CpsMaTrixx#0797

3) Timezone / Country Middle eastern/Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

4) Age:13.5

5) What languages do you know: arabic,english,a bit of korean

6) How active can you be on TheMcZone (please list the times you can be on every day)
    Monday:3 - 4 hours
    Tuesday:1 - 3
    Wednesday: 2 - 4
    Thursday: 5 - 6
    Friday:6- 9
    Saturday:1-3
    Sunday:1-3

7) What's your current playtime on the server? (Use /playtime get <username> to find out) You must have at least 5 hours playtime to apply: 1 day 4h in this season but previous season was 5 days

8) Do you have any previous experience? If so, list it here: Mineplex but i got demoted for not joining because i traveled and i have alot of experince and i know what should i do for being a staff member and the important thing that i shouldnt do as my role in the server i cant do anything i want cause im not owner i can only use the perms i should use and not doing something cheatfull or something like that or like ranking and keyall thats something i shouldnt do

9) Why should be choose you over someone else? because i will help soo much in the server and stay for too long if i get my staff and maybe i will be in the server for longer then i typed a day you should choose me because i believe i have the skills necessary to forfill this role by being active and helping everyone when they need to and being fair with what i do and not scam or disobay the rules

10) Anything else we should know: i love this server and i will be a good fit for staff and u can put ur trust on me and i can handle things that some people cant handle

#1 NecrosM, Jan 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020